Duchy of Münsterberg
The brewery was founded in 1831. The current buildings date back to the beginning of the 20th Century. Before World War II, the brewery was owned by August Ulbrich. In the 1920s, the brewery was transformed into soft drinks and table water bottling plant. After World War II, the plant was taken over by state and turned into fruit wine manufacturing plant which operated until the 1990s. Today, the former brewery is a residential and commercial building.