aa
a
The sixth landmark of St John’s border is located in the commune of Skoroszyce. The landmark...
The third landmark of St John’s border is located on the right side of the gravel road from...
The Stanisław Oziębłowski Memorial Recreational Grounds were named after the celebrated local...
A 19th Century palace, remodelled after World War II.
The “Book of Henryków”, written in Latin by Abbey Peter of Henryków...
The Strzelin Hills is a hill range spanning between Strzelin and Münsterberg. The area is the...
The Münsterberg Synagogue was built in 1845. The temple was designed by architect Tischler of...
The birthplace and home of Julius Schottländer – the German merchant, landowner and...
The tenement house, built at the beginning of the 17th Century, around 1700 underwent remodelling....
The tenement house, dating back to the second half of the 18th Century, was the property of the...
See more
The sugar mill was launched in 1883 and existed until the 1990s. Seasonally, it would employ around...
The church was erected in the years 1796–1797 according to the design by the local architect...
Julius Schottländer (1835–1911) was a Münsterberg citizen of Jewish descent, a...
In the past, a number of basalt quarries were located in the Bishop's Forest. One of the quarries,...
In the middle of the Primary School no. 4 Sports Field, there is a tiny Corpus Christi shrine; the...